1) Tomorrow is July 1. Its time to start SHREDDIN. I'm actually sleeping in my workout clothes (minus the shoes) to make it easier to get up and JUST DO IT.
a) The last three words make me want new shoes SO BADLY. And I can justify them... my most recent tennies are about the same age as DHH, and he's had a dozen shoes since then!
b) I bought a sports bra on Monday night that claims to be HIGH IMPACT. We'll see.
2) Tomorrow is July 1. WOW. The year is halfway over!! I didn't realize! Certainly the first quarter went by so slowly with all that snow and indoor time and germs and pregnancy. The second quarter flew by, even though I was awake most of it or at least without sleep longer than 4-5 hours at a time.
4) I've heard it said that arguments and rough patches in relationships are actually good things because they work to smooth out and perfect communication.
a) And what does that expression mean, exactly? Who buys thinks from people down river?
b) I watch Nancy Grace's commentaries on TOT MOM each morning on GMA and am amused each time. I kind of don't want the trial to be over because her thoughts are amusing and she and George Stephanopolis really jab at each other!
8) We had a grocery shopping adventure today. It took a lot of my energy and lasted for over an hour. I pushed a monsterous cart that was cleverly disguised as a race car around HyVee and had to ask the bagger boy to assist me as I transfered groceries from that packed full cart into a standard cart. Then I held the toddler's hand and the carseat and pushed the other cart out of the store. It was good practice for SHREDDING.
9) I bought some teeth whitener strips. I have high hopes. Its been a summer full of iced tea here.
a) Should I dress up? Treat it like a real date and kind of be fancy about it all?
b) How to react when my kids cry or try to lick the other children's bagels? Who am I kidding here. It will be a stressful date because I've never dated with children in tow!